Monday, June 10, 2013

Girly Prom Makeup Face

When my little sister told me she was going to prom I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to use my skills!! ;) I looooove doing makeup and I'm so happy she let me be the lucky one to paint her face! I'm not a professional. Everything thing I know I've learned by watching others or just stayed up really late playing and practicing with my own makeup. This was how her gorgeous face turned out! I hope you enjoy. :) We wanted her to look dramatic but still staying young and girly!
 
 
 
 


 
Products used
Eyes: Lorac Pro Palette and Eye Shadow Primer, Maybelline get eyeliner, Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara, false eyelashes (less dramatic kind)
Eyebrows: Wet N Wild Ulitmate Brow Kit
Face: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, Mac Studio Fix face powder, ELF blush in Twinkled Pink, Physian Formula highlight for upper cheek bones, LA colors bronzer.
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment