Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Face Essentials

 

These are my summer face MUST HAVES.
If you don't want to wear a lot of makeup to the beach or pool but you still want to look a little put together, I highly recommend trying these drugstore products! I am obsessed!! :D
 
 
 
Garnier BB Cream
KMart: about $12
I found this product to be amazing for summer time fun! It has an SPF of 15 and is so hydrating! I have my BB cream in the original formula because I have pretty dry skin and living in Utah doesn't help! Some may feel the consistency and think it feels like a very thick lotion. The coverage is pretty light and gives a very natural look while covering blemishes and any discoloration.
 
 
 
 
 
Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara
Walgreens: About $7
Most mascaras that aren't waterproof can definitely smudge and cause raccoon eyes. I don't have the waterproof version of this mascara and after wearing it to the pool and beach I noticed it wasn't smudged all over my eyes at all! You may get tiny black crumbs of this formula below your eyes that can easily be wiped away. I luckily live in a more dry area where lashes stand tall and voluminous!  (P.S. I did also notice in humid climates it may be harder to get your lashes to stand tall with this mascara. But that didn't stop me!;))



 
 
 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
Walmart: About $7
Hydrating, so much color pigmentation, and a so many colors to choose from. These are incredible. Leave them in your purse or in the sun and they don't melt like lipsticks do! They're retractable and have a few hour staying power! Could these be any more perfect for summer?!! :D


 
 
ELF Golden Bronzer
KMart: $2.99
Elf's Golden Bronzer can be used as a highlight above your cheekbone, an eye shadow, and even a blush! This can give your face the perfect golden goddess appearance! It's fairly light and does have shimmer, so I don't recommend it for contouring your face. You can't beat the price! I recommend adding this to your summer ready face! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment